Packaging fails are inevitable this time of year, with all the shipping and receiving in both retail and wholesale.
Our job as packaging experts is to alleviate the stress related to packaging and shipping important goods, while ensuring we are never the cause of a packaging blunder.
But that doesn’t mean we don’t enjoy finding some of the internet’s favorite packaging fails over the years. Below, we’ve curated a bunch of the
worst best packaging fails across many industries. Which ones are your favorites?
1. This confusing White Castle sandwich.
2. This unnecessary shrink wrap.
3. The packaging is just a bit overboard for this item.
4. This false advertising…
5. …and this one.
6. This fragile shipment that was misunderstood…
7. This package that loses at hide and seek.
8. And this very weird looking dog.
9. Last but not least, this classic packaging blunder.